Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas in July/August

Dear Friends,

While you have been away, I have been very busy. So busy in fact, that I've already been preparing for Christmas. Over the next few blog posts should you see any item that has been canned -- know it might be coming to your home during the holidays.

I have made:

6 jars of bread and butter pickle slices
7 jars of sweet pickle spears
7 jars of raspberry preserves
1 Halloween themed table runner

I might make:

blueberry preserves
peach pie filling
Quilted Christmas ornaments
Homemade bread

I will become:

sick of canning
certain I can never fully clean my kitchen
the maker of gifts extraordinaire!

Oh, and in the midst of all the above fun, I have:

fogged my house for all things disgusting and gross
had very weird dreams, one which included an actual beetle in my bed
started rehearsals for an August 29th performance, see previous posts

Nothing going on here -- just a development of slight insanity!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: