Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monsters under my bed!?!?


Look at this thing!  It makes me shiver with fright.  Can you guess what it is?  

-- the Phantom Menace's big brother?
-- a relative of the Swamp Monster?
-- my last date?  HAHA -- that's not happening
-- Goliath?

Yeah -- it's an action figure of Goliath.  WHAT THE ...?  They gave these out to the attendees of a Children's Pastors Conference -- are you @$%!# kidding me?!!? Who's gonna want to play with that?  Does the CPC want to give out gift certificates to therapy while they're at it?

Oooo, check out this monster.  Claims it might be Luke's father.  Can actually talk to you if you press one of the buttons on the chest panel.  The heavy breathing threw me off for a moment -- thought it was also my last date.  HAHAHA ... Oh, right - not happening.


Oh, no big deal, just Julianna, a new friend's little one.  Phew - scared me!


How totally cute is this kid!?  She almost matches some of my favorites -- I mean, that Noah kid -- who can really compete?!  

4 comments:

patti said...

That monster--er--goliath...GROSS!!!

Vicki said...

Why on earth would they give out a toy that evil looking??? I always though goliath was big and muscular, but I never dreamed he was related to Freddy Kruger...

miss you

Anonymous said...

I thought that was an Orc at first!

Ogre said...

it looks like steve before a bath