Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Young Explorers

For my younger readers.... it's been snowing lately, and as I was leaving my house the other day I spotted evidence of visitors.  Not the ones who might bring flowers or chocolates but other types of surprises.

But, I need help.  I'm not sure what kind of animals they were.  Could my young readers help me out by determining what animals were at my house?


Now, the big ones are my feet -- but those other ones were not there when I got home at night.  The next morning they appeared!

What do you think they were?  Let me know!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

For sure some wabbits

Vicki said...

I'm not a young reader by any stretch of the imagination... but it almost looks like maybe racoon tracks... however, I'm not the woodsy type, so for all I know they could belong to a flamingo.