Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Victory is Mine!

Here's what happens when you actually wear your PJs inside out!!!

We got about 6 inches. I went sledding, built a semi-snowman, threw some snowballs and had the perfunctory grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. That's right, grilled cheese!!! 3 cheeses to be exact! Might not be a big deal to you, but I'm allergic to cheese and yeast. And boy did I like it!

Snow is still on the ground. It's still cold, but I do enjoy seeing the white stuff. Oh, and everyone up here is very excited that it's getting to 70 on Sunday, only to dip back to the 40's on Monday. Please people, give us 80s all week long, then we can start rejoicing!

2 comments:

Nathan Smith said...

Oh my goodness, you got a lot of snow! We had about 2 inches here in Atlanta and loved it. I don't think I'd really want more than that though. Our weather people were commenting that this Sunday it would be 40 degrees warmer than last Sunday when it snowed. That is too much of a swing if you ask me.

patti said...

So stinking fun!!!