Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creating havoc

It snowed again last night. And there is a valid chance of snow tonight. I'm a bit concerned that these chances are similar to the afternoon summer storms promised in Central Florida. It often smells like rain, but does it happen? Well, it all depends on your immediate access to your one umbrella. I always kept mine in the car. Logical, I know. Except when in the house and it's pouring outside and you need to get a couple of eggs to finish the brownies you already started. Not bitter. Promise.

Well, we want snow. We want those 5-6 inches that are being promised. We want them bad. So, I'm calling on you, sweet readers. I've learned of a means to make it happen. Tonight wear you pjs inside out. It's almost as sure to bring snow as washing your car is to bring those summer storms.

Please help a girl out. Wear your pjs a little differently tonight. Just for me. Oh, and all the other people here in Maryland. We'll love you for it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And why do you want it to snow again? Just cause you like to make life more hectic. We miss you here in SUNNY FLORIDA!!!