Thursday, December 11, 2008

For your enjoyment ....

So, I was in a bit of a mood yesterday. Two 3-year-olds asked me to put my hair in pig-tails -- how can one say no to that?!!? And, it was TJ2's b-day. In Orlando, there were some families where the kids became my "nieces and nephews." And in the process of being family over the past 9 years, I got to spread some cheer in a special way each birthday.

This was for TJ2's b-day. You know you're special when you get a video like this. It's the same from Facebook, but not all of my cool friends are on FB, so here's a special viewing just for you....

Enjoy:

3 comments:

dolly neeld said...

great seeing you and thomas says "hi, miss debby!" hugs~dolly

Anonymous said...

I want one of these for my birthday!

Nathan Smith said...

You were in Orlando for 9 years?!?! How on earth has it been that long? I have lost all concept of time. Oh and the video is fantastic/hilarious!