Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to the 2000's, Mr. Banks

Living in the country is fun until it comes to the Internet. Every company I've called has said I'm too far from the server station. Grrrrrrrrr

Today, I have ventured into a new era by having an iPhone to use!! That is correct... This is being written by my thumbs and pointer finger on a touch pad. Not too shabby. So, I have a new cell number 410-292-3336.

I have been setting up my Christmas décor today. As I put up my 3 different nativities, all I can do is wonder at this little baby coming to be a king and Savior for his people. We are so blessed and loved to have been given such a sweet gift. Even looking at my 1.5" plastic nativity brings tears to my eyes.

On my kitchen window sill -- the angel is balancing on my screen's rim! This was my grandma's.

My latest addition, sitting on my desk. That is one big sheep!

We serve a good God.

He sends us Jesus and Internet service. What more could we ask for?

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Truly, truly, blessed are we who are living in this age! :)

Hope you're feeling better.

Nathan Smith said...

Um, you have an iPhone? That is sweet! Do you just love it?

patti said...

I love the nativities....I had one that was out of rough hewn wood from Mexico...so interesting. It got lost in a move, but I knew I loved it more than the Precious Moments one I inherited.