Thursday, February 12, 2009

US Botanical Gardens

This little known "attraction" in the US Capital provided great memories while living in DC during college. I had an internship one summer. While working in hose, pumps and business wear during the week, I got to explore the city each weekend. I found so many things that made me just fall in love with the city. The US Botanical Garden was one of my favorite finds.

Last Saturday, I took 2 pre-teens with me to the DC. I wanted to waste some time before heading to the Capitol for our tour. I hoped they weren't going to hate it ... they loved it! Both have recently received cameras and they went crazy. I lent mine out to one who had forgotten theirs. Here are the pictures he took in the garden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh, I went there in 2007 with Ethan and my mom - I loved it also!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful flowers! What a treat!